It can be really difficult when you aren’t good at talking to people, at making friends, or at dating. It can stress you out, get you down, make your life harder.
I consider myself an introvert, but I’ve made a concerted effort in my life to get better at making friends and socializing. So it’s possible.
I’ve created a course in my Sea Change Program to help others get good at making friends and dating … it’s called “The Magic of Forming New Relationships,” and it has just started. Join me!
The course features a guest expert, other than myself … my good friend Tynan, who is a blogger, author, coach and expert on topics ranging from minimalism, travel, productivity, habits, social dynamics, awesome cruise travel and much more. Tynan is a former pickup artist (he’s a good person, I swear) who learned to not suck at talking to girls, not suck at storytelling, and apply what he learned to making friends. I’m honored to have him as a guest expert.
So what’s this course about?
We’ll talk about making new friends and also dating — both involve getting out of our comfort zone and making new connections. It can be life-changing stuff.
Here are the video lessons — the first one just came out:
- Overview — What Most People Do Wrong at First
- The Approach (Or, how to get someone to want to talk to you)
- The Art of Storytelling
- The First Three Dates
- The Preliminaries: Developing Your Confidence
- Making a Great Connection
- Building a Friendship (or Romantic Relationship)
- Avoiding Long-Term Pitfalls
It’ll be amazing. We’ll also talk about telling good stories, creating a great experience for the other person, and other awesome stuff that will help anyone, no matter where you are in life.
Here’s how it works:
- Every week this month I’ll publish two video lessons
- There’s a challenge to spend 5-10 minutes each day to working on one of the skills presented in the video lessons
- There are weekly check-in threads in the forum and discussion threads for each lesson
- I’ll hold a live video webinar on with a talk and a Q&A session on Aug. 19
This is all included in my Sea Change Program, which you can sign up for today. You also get access to a huge library of other courses and content for changing your life, one step at a time. I hope you’ll join me, I’m really excited!