Creating a life of focus, purpose and mindfulness is a tough thing these days. If you’re like me, you want to bring forth your gifts to the world, but you’re pulled in a thousand directions, plagued by overwhelm, distractions, a ton of messages and emails, and so many obligations that it’s causing you to put off doing the important work you want to do in life.
You would like to:
- Be more mindful and find a greater sense of focus in your life
- Be more effective in your work and life
- Achieve a sense of peace and calm amidst daily uncertainty
- Accomplish projects without getting waylaid and distracted by a thousand other directions
Unfortunately, it’s not always so easy. The Demons of Chaos stand in your way:
- Other people’s demands, and a pile of emails and messages
- Distractions from social media and other online comfort foods for the distracted mind
- Putting important things off because of the uncertainty & discomfort of them
- It’s not easy dealing with these difficulties, and finding the mindful focus you’re looking for.
Trust me, I understand
I’ve worked with many people as a teacher and coach, and I know from personal experience (including my own life), that most of us just go about our daily lives like this. We’re doing our best but in the end having a difficult time coping with the distractions of technology, the chaos of our work and personal lives, the uncertainty that lies in everything we do.
We struggle to find focus, and find the practice of mindfulness elusive on a day-to-day basis. Amidst all of this overwhelming chaos, we can often get stuck in indecision and procrastination.
We want a greater sense of meaning in our lives, a greater sense of empowerment and control, but aren’t sure where to find it or how to get there.
The Mindful Focus Course
I’ve created Mindful Focus Course just for this very common problem. In this four-week video course, we will look at:
- Understanding why we get distracted, why it’s so difficult to find focus, why we procrastinate, and why we get plagued with indecision
- How to structure your day and environment for greater clarity, focus and meaningful contribution
- How to create a focus ritual and train ourselves to stay with important tasks in mindfulness
- How to deal with our most common obstacles, like interruptions, emails, and the urge to run to distraction
- How to simplify your day and create a more deliberate pace
- How to cut out distractions
But this isn’t just a bunch of video content … this is real daily training, designed to help you actually create greater mindful focus in your life. I’ve designed it after my own personal training, and after training many others in these methods.
Features & Benefits of the Course
The Mindful Focus Course features:
- Four week-long modules (plus an intro module to help you get set up for success), each featuring short, easily digestible video lessons.
- Daily training to implement each module’s core ideas.
- My recommended daily structure and rituals for greater focus and mindfulness.
- Bonus videos: morning routines and my favorite tools for focus
This course has been designed to bring important benefits to your life:
- A greater understanding of the forces that bring us to distraction, indecision, and procrastination
- Create a greater sense of empowerment over the chaos and distractions in your life
- Get better at not putting off important things, and accomplishing important projects
- Find a sense of focus, clarity and mindfulness in your life
- Find simplicity, calm and a sense of deliberate pace
It’s Not Easy, But You Got This
Committing yourself to training like this isn’t easy. A four-week commitment might sound like a lot … but consider how important your work in the world is. Consider how a lifetime of improved, mindful focus will benefit not only you but those you serve, those around you, anyone who is close to you.
Devoting yourself to this kind of training is never easy, but you are someone who isn’t afraid of the difficult, and who has taken on the discomfort of putting yourself out there in the world to serve others. Your heart is bigger than a little discomfort, and you are up to this challenge.
I believe in you, and would love to work with you.
Take Action Now
Sign up today to get access to this training, which I believe is life-changing.
Enrollment for this course is just $99, for a lifetime of focus. But if you sign up by April 15, 2019, you can get 10% off the course — use the discount coupon “early-bird” (without quotes) in the checkout cart.
I fully stand behind this course, and give my personal guarantee that it will be worth your money. If you’re not fully satisfied, just ask for a full refund, you don’t have to give an explanation.