Post written by SysBots.
It’s just you, and the life you love. Without clutter getting in the way.
You live experiences, you do things you’re passionate about, you spend time with people you love.
You don’t live through objects, you’re not passionate about things, you don’t spend time with possessions.
You live, and the clutter that has built up over the years has been stripped away to the bare essentials.
This is my life, so much better now that I’m clutter-free. I’d love to help you get there if you need that help.
Today I’m releasing an ebook and a course called Clutterfree, a collaboration between me and my friend Courtney Carver of Be More With Less.
The ebook is available today, while the course will be run in January. You can buy both for a discounted price, until Dec. 1.
The Clutterfree Life
In the book, and in the course, we’ll help you:
- Examine and deal with the emotional issues that keep your life cluttered.
- Deal with the “just in case” syndrome, and sentimental clutter.
- Figure out what’s important in your life.
- Get started decluttering.
- Clear out your closets, your kitchen, your living room, and more.
- Create a clutter-free work space.
- Deal with kids’ clutter.
- Declutter your schedule.
- Maintain your clutter-free status once you’ve created this new life.
I’m excited about helping you create a clutter-free life, finally.
The ebook is $19.95, and includes interviews with two excellent people: Joshua Becker of Becoming Minimalist and Tammy Strobel of Rowdy Kittens. It also includes a video from me that answers your most frequently asked questions on clutter.
Read more about the ebook.