Post written by SysBots.
Look around your living space, and imagine that half of your clutter were gone.
In one month, it will be. You’ll be living a beautiful, simple, clutter-free life.
Along with my friend Courtney Carver, I’ve created the Clutterfat Challenge — we challenge you to get rid of half your clutter in 30 days. Sign up today — it’s free!
It’s exactly like a bodyfat transformation challenge, where you might try to lose bodyfat in a month. But instead of getting rid of bodyfat, you’re getting rid of clutterfat. Trim off that excess clutter, and you’ll have a lovely streamlined living space.
Courtney and I have done this ourselves, and we’ve found incredible benefits:
- Life feels better when you live in uncluttered space.
- Having fewer possessions means easier cleaning and less maintenance, which means more free time.
- If you sell your possessions, you can make some extra money.
- If you donate or give away your possessions, you give them life with someone who needs them.
- You create space to breathe, to create, to contemplate, to read, to relax.
- Eventually you could move to a smaller space, saving you tons of money.
Sign up for the Clutterfat Challenge, and get started:
- Read the Welcome Page
- Register for free
- Use our clutterfat inventory recommendations and start counting your stuff, room by room.
- Add your starting clutterfat number and images
- Declutter by selling, donating and trashing your stuff
- Add your final clutterfat number and images at the end of the 30 days
At the end of the challenge, we’ll highlight some of the best transformations.
Update: Courtney has created a Facebook page for those who want to connect with each other during the Clutterfat Challenge.
Free Clutterfat Challenge Webinar
To help you with the challenge, I’m holding a free live webinar on Thursday (Jan. 5, 2012) at 8 pm EST. I’ll talk about some of the best ways to tackle the challenge — how to tackle your mountains of stuff, how to deal with some of the tougher items, and so on. You’ll also be able to ask me questions live.
Join me for the webinar here: Clutterfat Challenge Webinar (free, and we won’t ask for your email).
Note: The webinar won’t be on this page until 8 pm EST on Thursday (Jan. 5, 2012).
The Clutterfat Challenge is 100% free, but we also offer the paid Clutterfree Course on January 10th to keep you motivated and excited about your journey. Through course materials, homework, live webinars and personal feedback, you’ll have all the tools you need to clear the clutter for good. Register by Saturday, January 7th.
When you register for the Clutterfree course, you’ll also receive the Clutterfree ebook with formats so you can enjoy it digitally anyway you like (Kindle, iPad, iPhone, computer), along with awesome interviews from Clutter-free experts Joshua Becker and Tammy Strobel, and my Clutterfree video Q&A.