I’ve written a bunch of articles about health, fitness, and the challenges of getting in shape, and I thought it would be useful to compile some of the best articles in one place. Many readers have only begun reading Zen Habits in recent months, and may have missed some of these classics.
So here they are, in one handy list — bookmark it and come back anytime you need some exercise motivation!
A quick note: Again, there are a lot of articles below. Please don’t read all of them, as I’m sure you need to get back to work. Choose a sample, and you’ll do just fine — there are some common themes that run through all of them anyway.
- 31 Ways to Motivate Yourself to Exercise
- 17 Fitness Truths To Get You In Great Shape
- Zen To Slim: A Simple, 5-Step Weight Loss Plan
- The Rules of the Unbelievable Lightness of Being Club
- 17 Tips to Help You Get Leaner and Fitter
- 4 Simple Steps to Start the Exercise Habit
- How to Make Exercise a Daily Habit
- How to Get Back on the Exercise Train
- Get Healthy and Fit, Part 2 – Exercise Edition
- Beginner’s Guide to Running
- 6 Tips for Commuting to Work by Bike
The Next Level
- The Zen of Running, and 10 Ways to Make It Work for You
- 16 Tips to Triple Your Workout Effectiveness
- How to Build Muscle and Lose Fat
- Top 42 Exercise Hacks
- 10 Great Workouts to Spice Up Your Running Program
- Simple Things You Can Do to Lose Weight
- Want to gain weight? Focus on muscle-building, not calories
- 80 Awesome Weight Loss Tips